SKIP THE REWIND -> CANON LIST.

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» CANON LIST.
moffat, you troll
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 03:33 PM

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BLINK.
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 21
MEMBER NUMBER: 1
DATE JOINED: 09/08/11

TIME LORDS.

ANNOS
DEFECTED CASTELLAN.
you once served a noble purpose. you were a part of the high council of time lords and acted as security of Gallifrey's ways. you protected its laws and that is why you cannot support rassilon's actions. you regenerated to survive and brought romana back to life in hopes the two of you could find the doctor to stop rassilon and the silence before it was too late.

"you will help me. that is why you're still alive. i never wanted this. no true time lord should want this. we need to find him and i'm sorry but i think you're the only one of us that he trusts whether you like it or not."
TIME LORD. SIMON BAKER. OPEN.

DAMON
THE TECHNICIAN.
you stay for your curiosity. you want to know what happens next and as for a record keeper technician that's only natural. you are very handy with computers and electronics. you've helped the doctor a few times in his past incarnations but you never had the need to travel as he. you wish for freedom but you wish to still have your planet. you blame him for leaving the time lords to die but you blame rassilon for what will come next. your gut tells you that it's nothing good. maybe the doctor had the right idea to leave.

"curiosity killed the cat? i call bullshit."
TIME LORD. MICHAEL FASSBENDER. OPEN.

DANIEL JOYCE
ULYSSES.
you left gallifrey and assumed a human life. you are rumored to be the doctors father but you won't confirm it. you worked as a professor of physics at berkley the last time you saw the doctor. since then you've moved around the country and with your time lord abilities, you've managed to live different lives on earth. you were one of the first to recognize what the other time lords are doing to the government, working together with an organization trying to kill someone very close to you. unknowingly to you, you are being watched...carefully.

"i thought i got away from this nonsense."
TIME LORD. COLIN FIRTH. OPEN.

IRIS WILDTHYME
THE WILD TIME.
born in the house of aunts, you were a great time lady who didn't like the rules placed by the high council. you left to embrace your inner wild child and left. you found out later that you were a clockwork placed there to learn the ways of a time lord. still, you could regenerate. you are an woman of your own. some call you the lady doctor since your travels are much like his own. you were a troublemaker. your own tardis is in the shape a bus, but you like it that way. you found yourself on a future earth when you saw the time cracks happen. something wasn't right and you had to investigate. in your seventh incarnation, you placed yourself back with the time lords, hoping to learn what they're up to from the inside.

"oops. did i say that? i'm sorry. so terribly sorry. see the thing about me is that i lie. so very much. it's okay, big boy. you'll get used to it."
TIME LADY. KATE WINSLET. OPEN.

JENNY SMITH
THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER.
you were artificially born from the tenth doctor's genes. like him, you have two hearts and are extremely difficult to kill. the last time you say your dad, you took a bullet for him after his many promises to take you to see the stars. on messaline it was the source that gave you energy to live again so you stole a ship and left to take after your father. you accidentally slipped through a time crack and found yourself on a strange planet. earth they called it. you figured you were there for a reason so you investigated what was going on when you found out about the silence and the time lords. you rescued the magician from prison and the two of you have been inseparable since.

"oh, i've got the whole universe: planets to save, civilizations to rescue, creatures to defeat -- and an awful lot of running to do."
TIME LADY. GEORGIA MOFFETT. OPEN.

Rassilon
LORD PRESIDENT.
you are the founder of the time lords. you made them everything that they are and worked so hard for it. you are the creator of the very time laws that you are breaking now. you thought you and your race were dead but the time cracks happened and you with others were able to escape. you had to sacrifice your previous form for your fifth regeneration to survive. though many protested, it was your decision to join the silence in the destruction of the doctor while planning to make earth the new gallifrey.

"thank you for your opinion. i will not die! do you hear me? a billion years of time lord history riding on our backs. i will not let this perish. i will. not."
TIME LORD. GARY OLDMAN OPEN.

River Song
CHILD OF THE TARDIS.
you were created by complete mistake. not meant to be what you became. a baby created while in time and space. part time lord, but technically human. destined to a lifetime of loneliness and stolen moments that end all too quickly. you were taken by the silence, away from your family to become a manufactured psychopath that fell in love with her target. what happens next would involve spoilers.

"when i first met the doctor—a long long time ago—he knew all about me. think about that. impressionable young girl and suddenly this man just drops out of the sky. he's clever and mad and wonderful and... and knows every last thing about her. imagine what that does to a girl."
TIME LADY. ALEX KINGSTON. OPEN.

ROMANA
THE TRUSTED AND BETRAYED.
well into your fourth regeneration, you saw the beginning of the last great time war. you were prepared for the end and knew what the doctor was doing which was why you were over thrown in favor to rassilon. sympathizers hid you while you slept in wait to be needed again. annos resurrected you when the time cracks happened. you found yourself on earth and was troubled by the news of what was happening. you vowed to make things right. you were ruthless and unforgiving once, because of war but you know now it wasn't the way to be because you need him, the doctor, to listen and not condemn your race for another time.

"what happens if it turns out not to be the worse after all?"
TIME LADY. HALEY ATWELL. OPEN.

THE MAGICIAN
THE RENEGADE GOOFBALL.
you find comfort in humor. it had been your only way to cope during the long years of your life. you spend most of your time alone but love people. you've fallen in love with the human race and aided torchwood during several occasions. you were never one to take orders and that won't change ever. you are a thorn in rassilon's side and you like it that way. you were caught once by madame kovarian and imprisoned by the silence until a little blonde girl with such a familiar face broke you out. since then you haven't left her side.

"go? with you? but i don't even know who you are...or do i? i know your face. it's an old face. i just can't seem to remember..."
TIME LORD. JAMES MCAVOY. NINA.

THE NINTH DOCTOR
THE WILD CARD.
you are the ninth doctor, or you share his face and memories. but you aren't really him. you're almost him, as amy would say. but you are the only him that's left and you were made as a tool for the government. but you have no desire to do anything but what you please. the day is coming all too soon where you will be decommissioned. you're too unpredictable. a failed attempt at further human security.

"you think it'll last forever. people and cars and concrete. but it won't. one day it's all gone. even the sky. my planet's gone. it's dead. it burned like the earth. it's just rocks and dust before its time."
GANGER. CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON. OPEN.

JOHN TYLER
THE DONNADOCTOR HUMAN.
some say you are the doctor, but you refuse to go by that. you are john. you never really were the doctor. you share his memories and you have his love, rose. but you aren't him. you're more human. part donna, part doctor. and you had created a life for you and rose. then you ended up here and everything you value could be lost. that is not something you are willing to accept.

"no, no, no, no, no. i'm unique. never been another like me. 'cause all that regeneration energy went into the hand- look at my hand, i love that hand- but then you touched it. wham! instantaneous biological metacrisis. i grew out of you. still, could be worse."
META CRISIS. DAVID TENNANT. JULIE.

THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR
MAD MAN WITH A BOX.
you are the doctor. the love of rose's life. martha and sarah jane's, too. donna's best friend. amy's imaginary one. you've been fighting your whole life and though you hide it with quirkiness you are tired. tired of fighting and running. tired of hurting the ones you love. still, you will forever soldier on. you won't abandon those that need you. ever. no matter how much of a toll it takes on your battered soul.

"i've been running. faster than i've ever run. and i've been running my whole life. now it's time for me to stop. and tonight i'm going to need you all with me."
TIME LORD. MATT SMITH. OPEN.

THE SECOND
THE CHANCELLOR OF GALLIFREY.
you thought you were dead when the doctor sent you and the others back but the time cracks allowed you to survive. when you're not keeping tabs on the doctor, you relay what the visionary sees to the lord president. you are the second to lord president rassilon. while sometimes you don't agree with his methods, you want the best for your home planet and its people. you don't wish to take over earth for the time lords but it is about as good of a planet as any.

"for gallifrey! for victory! for the end of time itself!."
TIME LORD. DENZEL WASHINGTON. OPEN.

THE VISIONARY
SEER OF GALLIFREY.
rassilon keeps you on a close leash. you were cursed with the gift of sight. you saw your home planet burning at the hands of the tenth doctor. you saw yourself dying but you are on earth, at the lord presidents side and in a new body. you know the future can be rewritten but this was no suppose to happen. what you see now is worse than you could have imagined. gallifrey is gone and you see the human race enslaved by the time lords as earth becomes the new gallifrey. you don't wish to stop it but you don't wish to see it happen. talk about paradox.

"ending. burning. falling. all of it falling. the black. and pitch. and screaming fire. soul burning."
TIME LADY. EVA GREEN. OPEN.

THE WOMAN
THE WEEPING ANGEL.
you were condemned to hide your face by rassilon to hide your face like "the weeping angels of old" for opposing him. your punishment by opposing him for a second time was a forced regeneration. you're rumored to be the mother of the great doctor and maybe that's why the lord president keeps you so close but you won't tell the truth. not ever. unless its to the doctor himself. you stand by the lord presidents side but you are waiting and you are waiting for him.

"he said there's no such thing as coincidence. who knows. perhaps he's coming back."
TIME LADY. MERYL STREEP. OPEN.
PMMAIL
^
david tennant's sideburns
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 06:15 PM

TIMEY-WIMEY, WIBBLY-WOBBLY
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 14
MEMBER NUMBER: 2

TIME TRAVELERS.

AMELIA POND
THE GIRL WHO WAITED.
you were just a child when the doctor crash landed in your garden. it was brilliant. it was frightening. but you weren't afraid. amelia pond. the fearless one. you weren't afraid of anything. seven years old and ready to conquer the world. still, attempting to. you have the doctor and you have rory by your side. you have the knowledge that your baby girl is somewhere, safe. you have so many adventures ahead of you. and so little time.

"when i was a kid i had an imaginary friend. the raggedy doctor. my raggedy doctor. but he wasn't imaginary. he was real."
HUMAN. KAREN GILLAN. ANYA.

DONNA NOBLE
THE SPECIAL ONE.
you were ruled by your insecurities. it couldn't be helped what with the whole world using every opportunity to kick you while you were down. you had the whole world pegged. then you crash landed in the tardis and your world was turned upside down. you met your best mate. then you lost him. the memories came back and your mind burned. but with the help of doctor evans, who saved you, you might be okay.

"what am i supposed to do? i'm nothing special. i mean, i— i'm not... i'm nothing special. i'm a temp! i'm not even that. i'm nothing."
GANGER. CATHERINE TATE. OPEN.

Idris
THE BITEY MAD LADY.
you thought your body was gone but the doctor kept a secret. he kept something of yours which enabled him to make your ganger when you landed. you didn't want to land but that mad man never listened. you weren't meant to be in a body but gangers are not human and are able to sustain you longer than idris's original body did. you chose to keep the name for nostalgia's sake. you don't trust this place but you will help your doctor when he needs you.

"borrowing implies the eventual intention to return the thing that was taken. what makes you think i would ever give you back?"
GANGER. SURANNE JONES. OPEN.

MARTHA JONES
THE SECOND BEST.
you are good. you are smart. you are brave. it took traveling with the doctor to realize you would never be second best. you are the best of the best. you've dabbled with time travel, the unit, torchwood, but you landed in freelance. you married mickey smith. somehow you landed here.

"you looked like you needed help. besides, you're the one that persuaded me to go freelance."
HUMAN. FREEMA AGYEMAN. OPEN.

Mickey Smith
THE TIN DOG.
when you first met the doctor you were dating rose tyler and eventually felt a complex towards the time lord when she fell in love with him. it took you awhile to get over it, being in pete's world had helped. you were a brief companion to the doctor but in that time you understood why someone would love it so much. you helped defeat the cybermen an the daleks and eventually got the girl in the end when you married martha jones. you two free lance and you were the happiest you've ever been. you don't know how you got here but you're glad martha was by your side.

"well i'm not stupid. i can work out what happens next. and, hey, i had a good time in that parallel world, but my gran passed away. nice and peaceful. spent her last years living in a mansion. there's nothing there for me now."
HUMAN. NOEL CLARKE. OPEN.

RORY WILLIAMS
THE LAST CENTURION.
you are mr pond. a healer. a protector. a lover. and as of recently, a fighter. rory williams, the last centurion. the boy who waited. nothing matters to you more than your family. your amy. your best friend. wherever she goes you'll be sure to follow. even if it means dying. again.

"i have a message and a question. a message from the doctor and a question from me. where is my wife? oh don't give me those blank looks. the twelfth cyber legion monitors this entire quadrant. you hear everything. so you tell me what i need to know. you tell me now and i'll be on my way."
HUMAN. ARTHUR DARVILL. JULIE.

ROSE TYLER
THE BAD WOLF.
you fell in love with the doctor. but you did so much more than that. he made you so much more. he gave you so much more. you will never forget him but he taught you how to be strong. you have john and you thought you had everything sorted. now the doctor is around with a new face. talk about a mindfuck.

"but it was… it was a better life. and i - i don’t mean all the travelling and… seeing aliens and spaceships and things - that doesn’t matter. the doctor showed me a better way of living your life. you know, he showed you too. that you don’t just give up. you don’t just let things happen. you make a stand."
HUMAN. BILLIE PIPER. OPEN.

SARAH JANE SMITH
THE CONSTANT COMPANION.
you are wise beyond your years. you've done things that most people wouldn't believe. you traveled with the third,fourth, and seventh incarnations of the doctor. you loved him. he was your life. but time has a nasty way of kicking you in the teeth. your place was on earth. you came home and started a family. you fought aliens. and somehow you ended up here with your son.

"no. the universe has to move forward. pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. whether it's a world or a relationship, everything has its time. and everything ends."
HUMAN. ELISABETH SLADEN. NINA.
PM
^
moffat, you troll
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 09:55 PM

Group Icon

TORCHWOOD.

Anwen Cooper
THE LOST DAUGHTER.
you were raised without your parents but you weren't ignorant to the truth. you know why they're gone, especially your mother. you were angry and bitter but got over it. though when you met jack harkness and joined torchwood you were doomed to follow in your mothers footsteps. he told you the truth about why gwen didn't come back. knowing you're the reason why, jack left orders for you to travel in time to fix things. you only hope that you don't disappoint.

"gwen? close enough but not quite. wrong cooper. the name's anwen, got it?"
HUMAN. CLAIRE FOY. OPEN.

Gwen Cooper
THE DETERMINED FIGHTER.
you spent all your time fighting for the earth but then it failed you when rhys died. you became obsessed with the idea to bring your husband back, even though you forgot about your daughter. no one could stop you, not even jack. then came the blinding light. you didn't know what you had done but you knew you were in another place, the future. oh, you asked for a way to save your husband, even if it meant facing the daughter you never got to know.

"i wanted to know about that doctor of his. the man who appears out of nowhere and saves the world. except sometimes, he doesn't. all those times in history, when there was no sign of him, i wanted to know why not but i don't need to ask anymore."
HUMAN. EVE MYLES. OPEN.

IANTO JONES
THE TEA BOY.
torchwood basically is your life. you worked in torchwood one, the only survivor of the canary wharf battle. you worked for torchwood three and now you're in torchwood five with the same role you had before but at least this time you're more active. you haven't forgotten jack but you're sure he has forgotten you. you want to make more use of your new body but you're not willing to die again. some people say you're not human but you're still you, that much you're sure of.

"i know everything! and it says so on the bottom of the screen."
GANGER. GARETH DAVID LLOYD. OPEN.

JACK HARKNESS
THE FACE OF BOE.
you are ruthless, mysterious, beautiful, and amazing. you do whatever it takes to get the job done and anyone who forgets that gets hurt. you were born in the 51st century, turned time agent, turned immortal, turned torchwood. you ended up here by accident but plan on making the most of it. like always. still, you have to keep an eye on your rogue or things will get out of hand fast.

"used to be a poster boy, when i was a kid, living in the boeshane peninsula. tiny little place. i was the first one ever to be signed up for the time agency. They were so proud of me. the face of boe, they called me. "
HUMAN. JOHN BARROWMAN. OPEN.

JOHN HART
THE GOOD WIFE.
you weren't drawn in by the cracks in time by accident, oh no, you were there on your own doing. he didn't know you were close, but you were always close. you couldn't help but follow him and gwen into a different time stream. after all, you do love the man. jack harkness was the bane of your existence and the reason for it. something's off about the earth that your own. it isn't in the timeline that you remember from the agency. so you decided what the hell, why not throw your lot in with torchwood while you're there. at least you're close to him. who cares if you break the rules? there's always fun in a little mayhem.

"captain john hart, note the sarcasm. ."
HUMAN. JAMES MARSTERS. NINA.

LILLIAN MATTHEWS
THE MENTALIST.
born in america but raised in cardiff, you were aware of a lot of things in your life. you have the ability to notice things that others don't. you're spunky, and care free but one of the most faithful friends. you worked for torchwood under jack's command for about a year until he brought anwen in. you were the one to put the file on her desk, but not without reading it first. in the five years that you've known her the two of you had become best friends and that is the reason you jumped into the crack behind her. you certainly couldn't leave her all on her own. you're fierce, passionate, and a psycho in the making if it wasn't for your best friend who kept you in check.

"what am i doing here? oh i don't know. i figured you're were off to kill your mum and i thought what the hell, i'll shoot her for you."
HUMAN. LYNDSY FONSECA. OPEN.

OWEN HARPER
THE DEAD DOCTOR.
they say cowards die a thousand deaths. what they forget to mention is that sometimes heroes do, too. the first time you died you were working for torchwood three. you lost your fiance due to a alien and you thought if you could save people it would somehow memorialize her memory. torchwood three was your life. then, you died. you thought that'd be the end but jack brought you back. you struggled to cope with your broken body that he had thrown into stasis, but it didn't take long for you to die again. as a part of dr. evans' field research you were remade as a ganger. your still struggling with the fact that torchwood will always find a way to kick you in the teeth.

"i thought if i could save one life, mine would be worthwhile. but you save one, and there's another and another, all clawing at you, demanding to be saved. and even if you do succeed, you can never save enough."
GANGER. BURN GORMAN. OPEN.

Toshiko Sato
THE LOVING SCIENTIST.
you've lived a long life, ironically of course since you died at a young age. you were angry at first that you were brought back as a ganger but you were thrilled to be working in your element with torchwood again with your friends. you remember how you died and you don't blame jack. you were once shy and reserved but you don't want to live your second life filled with insecurities anymore. you're determined to start over and try to get another chance with the man she had loved so long ago.

"i hope it was impressive, not crossing the road or an incident with a toaster. i just wanted to say, it's okay. it really is. jack, you saved me. you showed me all the wonders of the universe and all those possibilities. i wouldn't have missed it for the world. and i hope i did good. "
GANGER. NAOKO MORI. JULIE.
PMMAIL
^
moffat, you troll
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 09:55 PM

Group Icon

GOVERNMENT.

Beau Johnson
THE ALL AMERICAN.
you’re vice president of the united states and currently plotting the end of mr. president. you plan on taking the scientist geoff evans to America whether he likes it or not. you're prejudiced against aliens and gangers alike. you'd like nothing more for humans to be the only beings on earth, the way it was meant to be and you'll do anything, and you do mean anything, to make it that way. you've convinced yourself that it's all your idea but is it really? the things you see at night and write two quick lines but don't remember the next day... how do you know for sure?

"soon enough, we'll rid the world of their lot. it'll be better, you'll see."
HUMAN. CHRISTIAN BALE. OPEN.

David Sloane
THE GANGER LIAISON.
you were a captain in the british navy and worked for mi6. your body is still alive by life support after you were injured in the line of duty. you joined unit to become the ganger liason to unsure the safety of the experiments. it was your idea to resurrect old torchwood members by their dna on file. you don't trust the government and you are one of the only two people who knows the prime minister is a ganger.

"why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it? ."
GANGER. DANIEL CRAIG. OPEN.

DELILAH EVANS
THE EXPECTED FAITHFUL.
you are the daughter of the scientist geoff evans. you work for the prime minister as his secretary and you've noticed there's something funny about him. you've also noticed the strange people and the lady with the patch coming in his office at late hours of the night. you're paid to keep your mouth shut but you asked your father once if he knew who she was. he just told you that it was better for you to keep to your business. you're currently dating unit member even though you abhor what he does for a living. you're an activist for alien and ganger rights but in your position, can you afford to be that outspoken?

"sometimes i don't know what to do. i feel like i balance between two different lives. is it possible to find somewhere in the middle and just be comfortable with it?"
HUMAN. EMILY BLUNT. OPEN.

GEOFF EVANS
THE INVENTOR.
born and bred in dublin it's where you discovered your knack for science. you perfect the ganger process to where you don't need anything more than a strand of dna to form a person from flesh. you're bloody brilliant but at a cost. you no longer work for the government even though they think so. the silence approached you and when you initially refused them, they threatened the life of your daughter delilah. you'd do anything for the girl so you accepted. you shudder to think what they have in store for you. you found donna noble dying and saved her by putting her in ganger form but you're getting closer than you would like.

"never theorize before you have data. invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts and never jump before knowing the facts otherwise it'll be a very long fall."
HUMAN. ROBERT DOWNEY, JR. OPEN.

Heathe Alexander
THE GOOD SOLDIER.
you lead a division of unit soldiers in the united states but you travel often from los angeles to london for ganger functions with the government. you don't hate your job but you know that even if you'd rather be doing something else, you serve a greater purpose. you defend your country to make it better but there's still that nagging voice in your head that makes it harder to continue every day. you've seen the lady with the eyepatch but after you look for her again, she's gone. you think something's going on but you'd rather stay oblivious for your own good.

"it's easier for the generous to forgive, than for offense to ask it."
HUMAN. ALEX O’LOUGHLIN. OPEN.

KAIDEN GALLAGHER
ALL BRAWN SLIGHT BRAINS.
you are your job and you love it. you're cocky and arrogant. you have the trophy girlfriend and you take advantage of it. you're a brute and it makes you a useful unit foot solider. you don't mind taking names and kicking alien ass. in fact you love it. you wouldn't mind shooting your boss in the back and you wouldn't mind getting rid of your girlfriends dad either but hey you can't have it all, can you?

"i'm not an asshole, i just don't give a fuck a lot."
HUMAN. GERARD BUTLER. OPEN.

Joshua Carlton
MISTER PRESIDENT.
you just want to do right to your country, to your home planet. you are an advocate for accepting the aliens and gangers into the world. most of your backing voters were aliens. you feel like humans resent you but it only makes you work harder. you're assy but not without reason. you don't trust your once best friend and vice president. you see the way he looks at you and its a matter of time before something happens. you've commissioned for a ganger just in case.

"i've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask."
HUMAN. HUGH LAURIE. OPEN.

Lionel Deveraux
THE LEADER OF THE PACK.
you're a general in unit. it was your idea to incorporate aliens into society and when you found out that the prime minister was dying, it was your idea to freeze him and make him a ganger. you've done your best to keep order but it's not lasting with those damned silence people and time lords on your tail. they're trying to convince you to join their ways. to be against the doctor. you've come from a long line of soldiers in unit and you know exactly how essential the doctor is. you know its your duty to warn him. it's only a matter of finding him.

"i've told you once prime minister, i don't know why you listen to them. the people will find out soon enough and what's going to happen then?"
HUMAN. PAUL BETTANY. OPEN.

Olivia Clandestine
THE EMPTY CHILD.
you work as secretary to the president of the united states even though you're originally from swansea. you love your job and idolize joshua. sometimes you think you're in love with the older man but it could never be. you think thomas carter is sweet but there's something damaged about him that keeps you away. aliens scare you. gangers aren't real people. you had trouble accepting them because your sister was killed by a hostile alien, what's to say that it won't happen to someone else? you don't wish that on anyone in the world.

"there's always something to do and someone to do it."
HUMAN. GEMMA ARTERON. OPEN.

Princeton Welshe
THE MISTAKEN.
you’re harboring a secret. your real body is frozen and the one your in is a ganger created by dr. evans. you left your wife for madame kovarian. the lucrative woman has you wrapped around her finger. you don't know why but you listen to everythign she says. you follow her every whim. every fiber in your being tells you that it is wrong and yet, your heart and brain tell you other wise. more and more aliens come in to your world and you welcome them with open arms. if kovarian wasn't there whispering in your ear, would you do things differently?

"it's the only way to ensure earth's survival. we must welcome them. we must be understanding. we must be willing to change."
GANGER. MICHAEL GAMON. OPEN.
PMMAIL
^
moffat, you troll
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 09:56 PM

Group Icon

CIVILIANS.

Thomas Carter
FAMILY BOUND.
you’re the descendent of alice carter. you knew about what jack harkness did and your family vowed to take revenge when jack was seen again. other than being swallowed by a dark family legacy, you're an outgoing guy. you bartend in london and it's where you met olivia clandestine. even though she's american, you wish she'd stick around longer so you could get to know her. your mates, especially lois, think you're crazy but what the hell? there's no time like the present, at least that is what your family history has taught you.

"family's the most important thing in the world. if i ever meet this...captain jack harkness i'm going to show him just that."
HUMAN. JOSH BEECH. OPEN.

JENNY FLINT
AHEAD OF HER TIME.
you've always been a few steps out of time. ahead of time - your family ostracized you for your preferences in company, finding it unacceptable in 19th century london. then there's the fact that you've traveled in time itself, are deadly with a sword, and have a silurian lizard woman as your wife. you're extraordinary, compassionate, and capable. finding yourself in an alternate universe with no idea how it happened, or how to get back, is just another day in the life for you.

"now, dear, which button controls the lights?"
HUMAN. CATRIN STEWART. OPEN.

CLARA OSWALD
SOUFFLÉ GIRL.
when you were younger, you dreamt of traveling and seeing the stars, but things didn't quite work out how you planned. instead, you became a nanny for two kids, and though you love them, you want to do more, go places you've never been, and see things you've never seen. you weren't aware of any change to the world until you slipped through a crack in time on your way to the shop. now you're stuck in future london and are excited at this new world to explore.

"this leaf isn't just the past, it's a whole future that never happened. there are billions and millions of unlived days for every day we live - an infinity. all the days that never came. and these are all my mum's."
HUMAN. JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN. OPEN.

Jackie Tyler
THE GOOD MOTHER.
that man and his stupid box had been the bane of your existence until you realized how much he meant to rose. you welcomed him with open arms, even though you didn't get a long most times. you met your dead husbands parallel world self and it was like pete had never died. when you were sealed off there, you were happy but it was squashed when you saw rose's unhappiness. things got better after the darkness, tony, and john coming into your family's lives. then the time cracks happened, and boy are you pissed.

"and he'll keep on changing. and in forty years' time, fifty, they'll be this woman, this strange woman walking through the marketplace. on some planet a billion miles from earth. but she's not rose tyler. not anymore. she's not even human.."
HUMAN. CAMILLE CODURI. OPEN.

PETER TYLER
THE SECOND FATHER.
at first you tried not to care about those from the parallel universe but when you saw jackie, it was as if she wasn't turned into that machine. it was hard to accept rose as your daughter at first, but you would do anything for her and you love her. you even welcomed john with open arms to the family and consider him a son. you ran torchwood, so dealing with aliens is no big deal - dealing with a pissed off jackie, on the other hand, is worse. you know you have to get back to your time; tony needs you.

"thing is though, jacks, you're not my wife, i'm sorry but you're not. i mean, we both, it's just sort of... oh come here! "
HUMAN. SHAUN DINGWALL. OPEN.

Lois Habiba
THE UNAFRAID.
you were named after a brave woman in your family in 2009 and you try to live up to that expectation. you were among the first to stand up for alien rights. you were approached by torchwood for a position but you humbly declined remembering what it did to your great great great grandmother. you hang out with thomas carter a lot but you don't think he even notices how you feel about him. but when you met luke smith, you think that maybe you don't have to worry about tom anymore.

"it's hard to watch the people you love not notice you even exist. it's even harder to prove yourself in that type of family."
HUMAN. KAT GRAHAM. OPEN.

Luke Smith
THE ARTIFICIAL HUMAN.
you were created by the bane. you escaped with the help of sarah jane and her group. she started introducing you as her son when questioned and soon were adopted. you love your mother more than anything in the world. you idolize the doctor and what he stands for. you have a genius-level intelligence, eidetic memory and enhanced learning ability. your physical prowess has no bounds. you were created to be the perfect human being, that even meant falling in love with a girl, lois, when you were misplaced from your timeline. at least you have your mum.

"it's better than nothing."
HUMAN. TOBY REGBO. OPEN.

Sally Sparrow
THE CURIOUS CAT.
you didn't know the doctor when he helped you with the weeping angels and the one time you met him, he didn't even know who you were but he inspired you. you became a paranormal journalist even though most people thought you were mad. you were investigating mysterious cracks in london when one opened and swallowed you in. you found yourself in a new world but not so different from your own filled with gangers and aliens. your curiosity gets the best of and you continue to do your job.

"what's good about sad? it's the happy for deep people."
HUMAN. CAREY MULLIGAN. OPEN.

LEO JONES
THE WANDERING BROTHER.
you were with your family when it happens. you didn't know what the hell was going on but you found tish in this new world. you wonder if martha and mickey are around but your gut feeling is that the damn doctor has something to do with it. you're making due with what happened but you are a broken man without your wife and daughter. you've been traveling around to try and see if they're here too but something tells you that you're alone.

"it'll be a long time alone."
HUMAN. REGGIE YATES. OPEN.

LETITIA JONES
FORCED AWAY FROM HOME.
you found yourself in a new world and were scared shitless. at least you had your brother, but leo left you to look for his family. now you're a long way from home and don't know what to do. you swear you saw someone who looked like martha but you were only wishful thinking weren't you? you've managed to scrounge up a small job, a girl has to do what a girl has to do right? you're only hope is that leo will come back.

"the bastard left me. i can't believe it. i don't know anyone, where i am, or what to do. it's ok, tish. you can handle this. you're a jones. just do what...martha would."
HUMAN. GUGU MBATHA-RAW. OPEN.
PMMAIL
^
moffat, you troll
 Posted: Sep 8 2011, 09:56 PM

Group Icon

ALIENS.

Jacen Talbot
THE UNCONVENTIONAL WARRIOR.
you are of the legendary warrior race the berserkers. you tried to hide on earth because you were tired of the fighting but the silence found you. they forced your repressed side out. they took your pendant so that others would become more like you but you wouldn't wish it on anyone. you feel like a disgrace but really, you're just evolving. you've even gained control of the markings to hide yourself better. you count down the days until you can escape the silence.

"i tried to stop, i really did. you can't blame me for that can you? they found me. forced me. i'm sorry. i'm so sorry."
BERSERKER. MATT BOMER. OPEN.

Layla Marx
THE TAMED BEAST.
you were identified by the silence the moment you came to earth. your family had been once destroyed by the doctor. you don't seek revenge but the religious group still seeks you out. you work as a science teacher and try to live a normal life but your carnivorous nature sometimes gets the best of you. you're wanted in the united states for murder but you hide well in the alien populated london. your friend vastra tries to tell you there's another way to live and says she has a friend who can help. you decline, still set in your ways.

"a woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she form wears. great saying, isn't it?"
KRILLITANE. ZOE SALDANA. OPEN.

MATTIAS NEWMAN
THE HIDDEN.
you're the president of germany. you've worked hard to gain your place. you hate your human form but every step to an uprising alien population. you welcomed them with open arms, but that is because you are like them. no one knows your secret but your agenda had partnered you with the president of the united states and britain's prime minister. no society is influencing you except for your own one that was lost long ago.

"i protect my own."
UNKNOWN ALIEN. MICHAEL SHEEN. OPEN.

Madame Kovarian
THE EYE PATCH LADY.
you're cruel, manipulative, and sadistic, you are the perfect leader for the silence. you wait for the question to fall but your ultimate goal is the demise of the doctor so you created the time cracks to draw him out and attempted to take over his precious protected earth. you manipulated england's prime minister into think you're in love with him to get your way. it was easier than pie. you teamed with the time lords because it was convenient and you share a common goal. the end of the doctor. you want your weapon back, for she hadn't been fully conditioned. you don't care what regeneration she's in, she still belongs to you.

"the anger of a good man is not a problem. good men have too many rules."
ALIEN. FRANCES BARBER. OPEN.

LUC DRESDEN
THE CHIMERA EFFECT.
you don't remember where you're from but wherever it was, you weren't taken willingly. you were experimented on by the silence, given any strand of alien dna that they could get their hands on. you thought you were going to die but the human ability to adapt was ever so persistent in you. you were an experiment. their best. you are a weapon. a fighter. for what, you don't know why. they won't tell you except that you will know when the time comes. you want to be normal. you want to live your life, but you still feel yourself changing and you wonder if its for the better.

"what did you do to me? how could you! i....i don't know what i am."
UNKNOWN ORIGIN. JAMES FRANCO. REMY.

Priscilla Christine
THE SURVEYOR.
you left your home planet new davius in search of the doctor. you landed on earth when your ship crashed in germany. you've moved to cardiff since then and have been watching that torchwood lot because they seem the type of people that would know the doctor. you've befriended the asian girl, tosh. even though she is a ganger, you don't care. you're all alike in some way. you've developed some feelings for her but you shy away because it isn't traditional for the both of your backgrounds.

"a lady's gotta do what a lady's got to do."
THAL. SUSAN COFFEY. OPEN.

Ryan Lowe
MISTAKEN IDENTITY.
you were commissioned by the silence to look like rory williams but it went wrong. you were suppose to be a decoy for river song but instead you were left on your own but you can feel the consciousness somewhere near, otherwise you wouldn't be able to exist. you search to find purpose, being stuck on that planet, that is...until you saw her. river song. maybe you can prove yourself after all.

"plastic smastic. i'm still a man."
AUTON. IDDO GOLDBERG. OPEN.

Krislok
HIDDEN IN TIME.
you have the ability to travel through time and to take people out of time itself. you were once enslaved by the trickster and was given a protection box to hide from him but you lost it when the cracks happened. you were forced out of hiding and sought out unit to help. you feel your old master near. you're desperate for help. you were forced to register as an alien and branded a trouble maker because of your race. you tried to time travel away from the period but you found yourself stuck and searching for those who could help.

"i no want to be here. stuck, no good."
GRASKE. JIMMY VEE. OPEN.

The Trickster
GOD OF RANDOMNESS.
you've searched far and wide for krislok. the fact that you found sarah jane, your arch rival, as well is just the icing on the cake. your power comes from chaos and it makes you valuable to the silence. you've traveled all around earth making deals to change history. you're able to change forms but you prefer this one. time lords are weary of you but you love causing them a headache. you're the leader and creator of the trickster brigade and you want to increase your numbers, starting with luke smith, sarah janes son.

"i embody multitudes. But who are you, a man who has lost everybody, to talk to me of loneliness? When the gate is waiting for you?"
PANTHEON OF DISCORD. PAUL MARC DAVIES. OPEN.

Aries
GOD OF WAR.
you are a war lord. no one knows your name but you call yourself aries after the human god of war. your race once looked to take over the galaxy but now one of the last of you're kind, you are apart of the silence. you keep your place in pair because you were ordered to. you don't take kindly to orders but it is a spot where the doctor had been known to visit and a place you were set to look out for him. but you're not completely alone, emilia is with you and you found her company the most bearable.

"all war is deception, and i'm the best at it"
WAR LORD. CHRIS HEMMSWORTH. OPEN.

Emilia Bismarc
THE SOUL SURVIVOR.
you are among the elite, a military leader employed by the silence. you once sought to seal the doctor in the pandorica forever and now, you have a second chance to finally get even blaming the doctor for the destruction of your home planet. you're stationed in paris with the war lord, looking out for the doctor, you don't mind because of the shopping but you like the company as you share a common interest, death. you're also working your way into the trusted cabinet of the french president.

"no man can resist a beautiful woman."
DRAHVIN. IMOGEN POOTS. OPEN.

VASTRA
DEFENDER OF TIME.
you've been on the earth for longer than you can remember. after you're last encounter with the doctor he placed you in the year 2011 for you to do some good. you're close to the end of your life span but you're still a fighter. you're holding on to the moment your race will finally be accepted on earth now that aliens are integrated in society and the moment when you see the doctor again, wondering if he did save the baby from those years ago. friends with layla marx, you try to help her shy away from her nature like the doctor had helped you.

"that anger is always the shortest distance to a mistake."
SILURIAN. NEVE MCINTOSH. OPEN.

STRAX
COMMANDER-NURSE-BUTLER.
the honourable intentions you had of dying at the battle of demons run were prematurely cut short, when madame vastra and jenny flint discovered you had only fainted from blood loss. demoted by your own kind from soldier to nurse, you have found a new place with vastra and jenny in 18th century earth as their butler - that was until you all found yourselves in a new, alternate earth where you are no longer stand out and are surrounded by other extra terrestrials. you're not the brightest tool in the box, but you are one of the bravest and most loyal.

"i have gene-spliced myself for all nursing duties. i can produce magnificent quantities of lactic fluid."
SONTARAN. DAN STARKEY. NINA.
PMMAIL
^
moffat, you troll
 Posted: Sep 16 2011, 06:35 PM

Group Icon

RESERVES
NO CURRENT RESERVES.

CODE
<font color='#993333FORGIRLSOR#1C4A77FORBOYS'>CHARACTER NAME</font> IS RESERVED FOR ALIAS HERE UNTIL ADMIN WILL FILL IN.<br>
PMMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P