SKIP THE REWIND -> Night on the town

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» Night on the town, tag: Rory
john hart
 Posted: Apr 7 2013, 11:30 AM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 80
MEMBER NUMBER: 29
DATE JOINED: 09/20/11

let the sky fall
WHEN IT CRUMBLES, WE WILL STAND TALL, FACE IT ALL TOGETHER, AT SKYFALL, AT SKYFALL. SKYFALL IS WHERE WE START, A THOUSAND MILES AND POLES APART WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE, AND DAYS ARE DARK. YOU MAY HAVE MY NUMBER, YOU CAN TAKE MY NAME BUT YOU'LL NEVER HAVE MY HEART.
He'd been in town long enough to make several bar owners angry at him. The result was instead of sitting in some rundown bar, drinking and enjoying the company of the men around him, John was walking down a dark street, during a storm, trying to find a bar that wouldn't mind his presence. He was trying to behave himself for Jack, but it was getting to the point that the next place he came upon, he was going to stay there, not caring if the bartender hated him or not. He wanted a drink and he wanted a dry place to hang out for a couple of hours, people to talk to and maybe even people to fight with.

The captain knew there was a bar down this way, as it he had been there before, and it didn't take long before he could see the neon beer signs, as well as the sign above the door, announcing the name of this place. It was nothing great, a small brick building with a single entrance. Inside, it was dark, but not so dark that you couldn't see the long bar, lined with stools, most of which was taken up by men who have been here for hours. A few small dusty tables filled up the rest of the space with a tiny floor designed for dancing, though that was empty. Some kind of loud music could barely be heard over the noise the other drinkers were making. In a corner, a tall, muscular bald man, dressed all in leather, was arm wrestling a smaller man with dark hair who looked completely out of place among the crowd. Surprisingly, he was winning. In a corner in the back, it looked like a fight was going to break out soon. John smiled at that. He'd chosen the right bar.

Sitting down on a stool, he ordered his drink, putting an emphasis on a clean glass. There were so many bars he'd been to that looked like this where they didn't wash the dishes, at least it never looked like they did. Since the only people that were around to talk to looked like they were going to be passing out at any moment, Captain John Hart turned on the stool to watch the fight that was sure to be starting soon. He was distracted, though, when the young man serving drinks spotted his wild west gun holster and the swords. His red Napoleon jacket didn't hide everything, but then, he didn't want it to.

"I don't go anywhere without them," John replied, "but don't worry, I won't attack anyone unless they anger me." Actually, to have a good time, there wasn't telling what he would do. He may just help that fight get started, which would be a lot better than just sitting around, watching it. The bartender finally gave him the drink he ordered and went to the opposite end of the counter, wiping it down with a dirty cloth that may have been white at one point.

Turning back around, he watched his surroundings, going from the arm wrestling with the unlikely winner to the tall men in the back who were arguing. As of right now, there was nothing really exciting happening. Hearing the door opening, the captain looked to see who had entered.

PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Apr 9 2013, 02:42 AM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 472
MEMBER NUMBER: 14
DATE JOINED: 09/17/11

It might feel like you're defeated, But I know that we all long to be set free, So overcome your monsters, Rise up, there is just one thing you need. Something to believe in.
There were times when Rory and Amy did everything together and there were times when they wanted to have some alone time. This was one of those times when Rory and Amy spent some time to themselves for the night. Not that Rory wasn’t planning on not going home to Amy that night, but she wanted to have a nice, relaxing night to herself with a bubble bath and sappy movies.

As the dutiful, doting husband, Rory was giving Amy the space she needed while also giving himself a night to go out and enjoy whatever he felt like doing—within reason, of course. He wasn’t going to go out and do anything illegal or start a bar fight or get drunk and be arrested for public intoxication.

After getting ready to go out, Rory gave Amy a kiss goodbye, told her to enjoy herself, and that he would be home later before heading out. The only thing Rory hadn’t planned on was leaving their house in London one moment and being in Cardiff the next. However, with all the time travel Amy and he had done with The Doctor in the TARDIS, and being in Leadworth with Amy one day, the TARDIS crashlanding in futuristic London the next, and meeting Vincent van Gogh in Berlin the next, Rory could easily roll with the punches. Not that these events literally happened the day after the previous ‘time warp’ but sometimes it seemed like they did. Not always, though.

Well, I guess I should say that I’ve always wanted to visit Cardiff, he told himself with a shrug of his shoulders as he trudged down the sidewalk. He didn’t know what he was looking for, but he figured he would know it when he found it. Lights from the corner of his eye caught his attention and Rory looked over to see a local pub. Why not get a drink while I’m here? he thought as he headed into the bar. At the very least, he might find someone interesting to talk to or overhear a good story.

He didn’t pay attention to the other patrons as he entered the pub and headed straight for the bar, barely eying the handsome dark-haired man next to him. If Rory had been paying attention, he might have given more acknowledgment to him. Instead, he ordered a beer and begin to sip it, slowly taking in his surroundings, figuring he’d rather be safe than sorry on the off-chance there was some kind of ‘incident’ and he needed to protect or defend himself.

TAG: John | WORD COUNT: 412 | LYRICS CREDIT: Chameleon Circuit | BANNER CREDIT: Sonic Biro | TEMPLATE CREDIT: courtastic ? @ caution 2.0 | NOTES: I’m going with they haven’t met before because the IC party was more OOC and just for fun.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by timeywimeyhermione on tumblr.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P