SKIP THE REWIND -> Guess the Quoter

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» Guess the Quoter, Random Game
owen harper
 Posted: Jul 8 2012, 03:53 PM

Unregistered

NUMBER OF POSTS: N/A
MEMBER NUMBER: N/A
DATE JOINED: --

So this is a random game that my history teacher in high school created called "Guess the Quoter" the objective for this was that we had to guess who said the quote that she had written on the board, the one who says the correct answer gets to write the next quote that he or she had written down, and gets one extra credit point. (It was a once a week, from Monday until Friday then people took a guess and so on and so forth.) But it was set up so everyone got the points so that it was not well okay lets get to the main part...

The objective is to, without searching the internet for the answer, to guess the right answer to the quote posted by the other player. If you get it right you get to post your quote. The quote does not have to be by a famous character or person, nor does it have to be well known.

I will start off. And no it does not have to be as long as mine, it is just one of my favorites.

"These are the times that try men's souls, the summer soldier and the sunshine Patriot, will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he who stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of every man and woman. Tyranny, like hell; is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, the the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly." *Blank* The Crisis

Who said this quote?
^
owen harper
 Posted: Jul 8 2012, 04:46 PM

Unregistered

Okay again all you have to do is guess who either said or wrote the quote, then if you got it right, the poster of the quote will say if it is right or not, then you will post a quote.
^
donna noble
 Posted: Jul 19 2012, 09:50 PM

Unregistered

Thomas Paine, Common Sense. Hello American History! (Wait, The Crisis was the name of the pamphlet this came from? Eh, he still wrote it, he wrote a lot.)
^
owen harper
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 03:42 PM

Unregistered

Yes! You got it right! Post your quote smile.gif

Yes I love history, and Thomas Paine was an excellent writer as well. I have a copy of all his writings actually.
^
donna noble
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 03:53 PM

Unregistered

"With my crossbow, I shot the Albatross!"
^
owen harper
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 04:07 PM

Unregistered

I heard that one some where! Oh... think think think.. uh I have to say Rime of The Ancient Mariner by Samuel Coleridge... if my memory is serving me correctly today.
^
donna noble
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 04:40 PM

Unregistered

Correct! Your turn.
^
owen harper
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 07:27 PM

Unregistered

Okay think here... hmmm... okay this is going to be ridiculous.

"That is what Sarah said, he is a lone dinosaur."

XD

Just finished watching this with my little sister. LOL
^
donna noble
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 09:29 PM

Unregistered

I can only guess at thsi:

Brigadier or the Doctor on Invasion of the Dinosaurs? One of the UNIT soldiers?
^
owen harper
 Posted: Jul 21 2012, 11:37 PM

Unregistered

No.. here is a hint: The characters are Petrie, Spike, Little Foot, Ducky, and Sarah
^
rory williams
 Posted: Jul 22 2012, 01:18 PM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 472
MEMBER NUMBER: 14
DATE JOINED: 09/17/11

The Land Before Time! The very first one?

--------------------
user posted image
Made by timeywimeyhermione on tumblr.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P