SKIP THE REWIND -> Where the Admins Are

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» Where the Admins Are
rory williams
 Posted: Jan 20 2013, 02:00 PM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 472
MEMBER NUMBER: 14
DATE JOINED: 09/17/11

Since I don't want Nina or I to seem like flakes (or uncaring admins) to any potential members, I figure I'd post this up so they could see that we are still around, but might be a bit delayed in getting back to them.

Julie (me) is in the process of returning to school, trying to find a place to live, packing, moving, etc. while having limited Internet access. Nina is visiting her sister, currently has no Internet access at home and very limited access at her sister's.

We're still around and we'd welcome PMs from anyone (current and potential members alike) but we're just not online as much as we used to be because of moving, visiting family, etc.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by timeywimeyhermione on tumblr.
PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 08:56 PM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon

To help out with staff needs because of Nina's and my limited Internet access, I've reinstated Socks as admin and promoted Anya. <3

Yet, even between all of us, we can't be online 24/7, so please keep that in mind. Anya is still traveling (and her iPad doesn't let her get into the c-box often) while Socks is still job-hunting (like I will be doing again myself after I move in to my new place, which won't be until the end of next week or later) and doing theatre.

If you need anything, please come to any of us, and welcome our returning and new staff members! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
amy pond
 Posted: Feb 3 2013, 12:48 PM

THE GIRL WHO WAITED
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 228
MEMBER NUMBER: 103
DATE JOINED: 02/28/12

Just so you all know, my presence will be really spotty for the next two weeks. I don't think I'm going to have a lot of internet access until about the 15th at all. smile.gif
PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 11:18 PM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon

Hey, guys! I have my own laptop now, so I should be on a lot more frequently!

Obviously not when I'm in classes and not when I've gotten a job of some kind, but I'll definitely be online at night now and during the day when I'm not in class or working.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
amy pond
 Posted: Mar 1 2013, 03:37 PM

THE GIRL WHO WAITED
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 228
MEMBER NUMBER: 103
DATE JOINED: 02/28/12

After three and a half months of travel I am finally home!! Yaaaay! You should now see me around more often! XD
PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Mar 4 2013, 01:27 AM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon

I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that from Wednesday, March 8th through Sunday, March 17th, I'll have limited Internet access for roughly those ten days because I'm volunteering at SXSW.

Anya and Nina (and Socks, when she's back) will take care of all you lovely people when I'm away! You're still welcome to PM me, of course, but I won't be able to reply until the end of the day when I'm home, if I'm not too tired to get online instead of just crashing into bed to get some sleep.

I won't be totally away, I'll just be so busy that it will be hard for me to see straight and for a clear sentence in my mind. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Jul 2 2013, 01:05 AM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon

I thought I'd update this again since 2/3 of our staff (myself included) are busy again and won't be online 24/7. Anya is away from home for a week or two and I (Julie) am still taking summer classes and still job-hunting - so both of our online times are limited.

We'll respond to PMs, of course, if you send us any, but it might not be until the end of the day or such in some cases.

Nina is around, though, if there is an emergency.

I'll be checking in at least nightly, if not more often.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
the magician
 Posted: Jul 3 2013, 12:10 AM

THE RENEGADE GOOFBALL
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 96
MEMBER NUMBER: 55
DATE JOINED: 12/05/11

In case of an emergency situation and you need to get a hold of me immediately, contact me at auntnina426@gmail.com Wednesday and Thursday only. For any non emergencies, send a pm to the magician account.

If you need to email me, please put Skip the Rewind or STR in the subject line.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Jul 3 2013, 04:56 PM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon

You're welcome to email me at lupusbasilicus@gmail.com for any emergencies, as well; and, like Nina, please put something related to the board (Skip the Rewind or STR) in the subject line. I'll at least be checking in on the board at least nightly, if not more than once a day.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rory williams
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 10:30 AM

THE LAST CENTURION
Group Icon

Hi, everyone! I'm around, but my Internet time is limited. Between work and classes, I am doing one or the other six days a week; and my "day off" is spent doing chores, errands, homework, etc. So, I'm around, but things are slow on my end.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P