SKIP THE REWIND -> TYLER, ROSE

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» TYLER, ROSE, TIME-TRAVELER, BILLIE PIPER
rose tyler
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 07:09 PM

Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 4
MEMBER NUMBER: 185
DATE JOINED: 08/24/14

ROSE TYLER
HUMAN - TWENTY-EIGHT - TORCHWOOD MEMBER (PETE'S WORLD) - TIME-TRAVELER

"what the last thing they would have said to her would have been when she was first trapped on the parallel Earth"

I finally found the love of a lifetime A love to last my whole life through I finally found the love of a lifetime Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime

SWEET - RESOURCEFUL - KIND-HEARTED - QUICK TO ADAPT - BRAVE
Dear Journal,

I haven't been writing in you for a quite a while. When I did write in you that was quite a long while ago. I better tell write in you today since I wonder when I will get another chance. While I had been on the subject of that. You remember when I was time traveling throughout the space and time? The last time I saw the ninth was when I had turned into the Bad Wolf Entity that was hurting my mind. I had met the tenth doctor and went time traveling with him as well. I had saw many things throughout my lifetime. So many things

Where the things have settled by now. The tenth had made a meta crisis of himself since the crisis needed a copy of himself. After that was gone. I had been thinking of a lot of things. The Tenth Doctor had said that they both the same person and he needed someone. I had asked both doctors a question and Meta Crisis said something and I had hugged him at what he had said. I am enjoying my life with him since we can grow up together.

I do love John and he became a big part of my life and I wondered when it had happened that the fogs of fate started turning this way. I do believe that I can live out my dreams with him. Of all things I had seen in my entire life this was something that crept on me, but it's a good kind of crept. Dreams and future are made to behold with each other that I had believed in when I had met John and spending my life with him. For now I am not worrying about the future, and I would face that future with him no matter what it takes.

I had the guy that I wanted to live my life with. No matter what it is I wouldn't let fear tell me otherwise that I can't be with John. Let me see if I could figure out the ways that I want to tell you about my life. I work for Torchwood now, and talking to John who happens to keep stealing my heart. I do hope I steal his as well and that the fact that he would still be in my life no matter what life throws at us.

yulika

twenty-eight- central - 14 years
N/A

PM
^
rose tyler
 Posted: Aug 25 2014, 05:57 PM

Group Icon

There was a day that Rose was working and well she was just told the members of Torchwood that she needed to get home tonight to get back to John. She had time traveled to a different time than what she had expected. Rose was surprised that she had came to a different time than what they had told her of. Her life at this time she was looking around for someone to talked to. Since she hadn't know what time she was in, but she had thought she was in London at this moment since it looked almost the same

She had saw a woman who she could talked to for awhile. While she was going to figure what year she was at. This was something that made her curious of the time since she's used to time traveling by traveling with the Doctor. "Could I talk to you if you don't mind?" Rose asked. Anna hadn't mind if they could talk to each other for a while. This world was new to Rose. I wonder where John is and how he's doing. Rose thought. "What year is it in this world?" Rose asked.

"It is 2198 at the current year." Anna said. Rose was surprised that she came to this time. This was a year that she didn't expected and she gasped, but she adapted to this year. "Thank you for telling me the year." Rose said. She had put her hand out to shake hers. Anna had nodded. Rose had took sometime to explore this year while she was trying to figure out if John was in this year. There was things that she didn't know if the Doctor was in this year as well. This London is different than I'm used to. Rose thought.
PM
^
rose tyler
 Posted: Aug 25 2014, 08:50 PM

Group Icon

She's final done i did her app on iPod
PM
^
john tyler
 Posted: Aug 27 2014, 10:46 AM

THE DONNADOCTOR HUMAN
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 89
MEMBER NUMBER: 58
DATE JOINED: 12/09/11

--pending.
hang on a second. there are a few minor details we need you to fix before we accept you. these will help you conform to the site's specifics and submerse yourself in our world. never fret! even the greats make mistakes! --

Hi, Yulika! Thanks for taking the time to apply with Rose here at Skip the Rewind! This is a great start, but I feel like something is missing from the application itself. I'll have Nina or Anya take a look at this themselves and we'll discuss it and get back to you on that.

In the meantime, your RP Sample should be changed up some. The plot has a small blurb on what happened to John and Rose and how they ended up in this alternate universe. If you could read through that and make edits accordingly, we'll take another look at it; and we'll let you know if we figure out if anything else should be added to the body of the application as well.

--------------------
He's like fire and ice and rage.
He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe.
And . . . he's wonderful.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P