SKIP THE REWIND -> Note the sarcasm

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» Note the sarcasm, John's plot page
the master
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 10:32 AM

Unregistered

NUMBER OF POSTS: N/A
MEMBER NUMBER: N/A
DATE JOINED: --

Hmm, we should thread these two criminal masterminds/madmen together. Oh, yes... Yes, we should!
^
jillian kitzinger
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 09:33 PM

Unregistered

After Jilly & Anwen's thread wraps up, Jilly's going to be going to stay in a nearby hotel in Cardiff, while Anwen goes to find Jack. Perhaps we could start a thread for Jilly & John in the bar of her hotel?

Just a thought. *hugs*
^
river song
 Posted: Dec 23 2011, 09:38 PM

Unregistered

Let's see... River has to get back to Earth from the Library (after her thread with Jenny - but, I think we can start a new thread while hers and River's continues/wraps up). So, she can return through another time crack and show up anywhere on Earth - so, wherever you'd like our thread to be set, is fine by me. : )

I kinda just see her appearing through a crack, and he happens to be right there when she comes through - and then, we can go from there. How's that sound?

*hugs*
^
john hart
 Posted: Dec 24 2011, 12:48 AM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 80
MEMBER NUMBER: 29
DATE JOINED: 09/20/11

I would love a thread with The Master! Love him! If you want to start a thread, go ahead. If you wait for me I can begin the threads for all three next year.
PM
^
the master
 Posted: Dec 29 2011, 03:52 AM

Unregistered

YES!!!

I'll think on something for the Master & John to thread about, but if you return after the new year and I've not got anything started yet, we should chat on IM or something and get it sorted out and started.

*hugs*
^
ava miley
 Posted: Jan 23 2012, 05:52 PM

Unregistered

Once Ava sets up shop, I'm sure she and John will have some business to attend to, buying or selling. She may steal his vortex manipulator if he isn't careful. ;) They have a lot in common, so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up buds. Also, considering who she is, a drunken fling somewhere down the line might be high-larious if you take into account the old 'don't shag your gradma' time travel problem.
^
john hart
 Posted: Jan 25 2012, 04:41 AM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

John & Ava
John would be too careful and wouldn't let her steal his manipulator, but he would take her for a ride. He would stop into her shop sometime, most likely to sell something. I think they could become friends, flirts, flings. It would be interesting to thread these two together.
PM
^
ava miley
 Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:36 AM

Unregistered

I've been trying to get more active on the site now, so let me know when you feel like you have the time start a new thread. I'd be happy to make the first post if need be.
^
john hart
 Posted: Mar 22 2012, 09:15 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

John & Ava
He has no threads at the moment, so you can start something whenever you have the time.
PM
^
owen harper
 Posted: May 21 2013, 08:09 AM

Unregistered

John & owenyou.oh, now, who was it who blew up half of cardiff? who was it who made it so that that nuclear power-station was going into melt-down? who was it who tried to kill the entirety of torchwood three? who was it who hurt tosh and threatened to kill her unless owen put down his gun and then shot him? who was that? oh- oh, was it john hart? why, yes. yes, it was.owen would like to hurt john. a lot.pain. lots of pain. and rage.
^
lillian matthews
 Posted: May 23 2013, 02:12 PM

Unregistered

John & Lillian

Ok so this could go A LOT of ways.

Firstly i can see it plain and simple, she would know about him from Torchwood, like who wouldn't know the guy who almost blew up the city caused a nuclear meltdown and got half of torchwood 3 killed, in that sort of way. And she wouldn't like him and she certainly wouldn't trust him.

On the other hand i do think that she might understand why he did it, and the fact that he had his back against the wall doing that. Adding then the factor that he followed Jack (and Gwen) into this universe i can see her respecting that (because she did a similar thing for Anwen). She still wouldn't trust him that much but it wouldn't be an as much outright hatred situation as the first one.

Finally i can see her being some sort of catalyst to the more chaotic and insane side of her. But like that would depend on how much character development you've done with him since starting to RP. But i can certainly see her borrowing a page from his book so to speak.

And of course all of those can be fused with some flirting but like not necessarily.
^
jack harkness
 Posted: Nov 23 2013, 05:38 PM

Unregistered

John & JackIt goes without saying that their already complicated relationship is going to get even more complicated now with John working at Torchwood and a ganger Ianto around. I could see Jack fooling around with John because Jack is a mental mess right now, what with him about to resign from Torchwood only to be brought to this parallel world where he kind of has no choice but to stay on there because John is working there and he needs to babysit his ex-partner. Then there's the whole ganger Ianto being in love with him thing that Jack won't be able to wrap his head around. He'll want to be reminded of the simpler days when it was just him and John working for the Time Agency together. Who he ends up with in the long run is up in the air. It will probably be Ianto but who knows? Anything could happen. Let me know what you think of my idea!
^
john hart
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 09:04 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

John & Owen
Owen and John fighting in the Hub? I really can't see that ending well for either of them, but it would be a lot of fun to play out.

John & Jack
John would be all for fooling around with Jack. He'd probably do his best to convince him that Ianto isn't the same man he fell in love with in an attempt to keep Jack for himself. John just wants him happy. so if he chooses Ianto, he might be jealous and still follow Jack, but he won't do anything.
PM
^
jack harkness
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 07:48 AM

Unregistered

John & JackThat all sounds good to me!Whenever you want to get this started, let me know. I'm thinking that after this meeting he has with ganger!Ianto going on, he'll want to head straight to a bar and attempt to get wasted. Perhaps they could run into each other there for the first time? Whenever you give me the green light, I can get it up.
^
the magician
 Posted: Dec 18 2013, 02:32 PM

THE RENEGADE GOOFBALL
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 96
MEMBER NUMBER: 55
DATE JOINED: 12/05/11

John & Jack
I'm ready anytime you are. Just let me know when you start it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P