SKIP THE REWIND -> Partners in Crime

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLYNEW TOPIC

» Partners in Crime, Ace and Compassion
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 1 2013, 06:24 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 69
MEMBER NUMBER: 110
DATE JOINED: 06/27/12

Ace was wonding the street of London looking for the Professor but it had been a few months and had little luck on that front and in such was losing a little hope in finding him and felt saddened by it but wouldn't give up.

She continued to look in place were she thought the TARDIS would land to stay out of the way and not attract attention like junk yards and such, but time was getting on and Ace need to live her life and luckily found some friend's that had been helped by the Doctor before. They help her get on her feet down to earth as it were and she even thought of trying to join Torchwood.

Ace was contemplating her thought as she walked home with shopping and a few thing's to make her Nitro 9 bombs when she spotted red hair woman look oddly as something and first thought when to the Doctor and walked up to her "excuse me you look a little lost ?" ,smiling at the woman and hoped that she didn't make her jump or scared.
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: Apr 1 2013, 09:21 PM

Unregistered

NUMBER OF POSTS: N/A
MEMBER NUMBER: N/A
DATE JOINED: --

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes: sorry about her meannessain't no rest for the wickedCompassion crossed her arms, staring evenly at the London streets before her. She had adapted quickly to this other universe, despite the rather alarming lack of her TARDIS capabilities. Even without most of her abilities, Compassion refused to be helpless. She put her hands on her hips as she glared at the pedestrian lights. She would bounce back from most attacks on her, but with her TARDIS capabilities malfunctioning, she didn’t want to tempt her fate.At least not while she hadn’t extracted her revenge on the Time Lords that had almost certainly brought this on her.“Excuse me,” a voice said, interrupting Compassion from her plots of revenge. The red-haired TARDIS turned to the girl, staring vacantly at her. “You look a little lost?”“Do I?” Compassion asked, turning her body towards the girl, staring down at her curiously. She tilted her head, the ginger hair falling to the side. “Aren’t we all a little lost?” she inquired, hands still firm on her hips. Threat Level: Medium. She squinted her blue-gray eyes at the young woman – there was something familiar about her. An inkling from the Doctor’s TARDIS; she had absorbed all the information… so she had traveled with the Doctor before she and Fitz?Compassion stared at the woman. “He never did learn his lesson about picking up strays, did he?” she asked, moving her gaze back to the pedestrian sign.brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 1 2013, 10:12 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

Ace looked at the girl the look bewildered as seeing the red hair girl looking at her and nodded in response to her question " I guess we in someway, some more then other's" looking to the sky above,thinking about the Doctor once more.

When the woman made a remark about the Doctor Ace glared at her and took a bit of a step back " what make you say that and who are you on about ?" pretending not to know what she was on about. Her thought process was telling her to get the information out of her but there was something about the woman that stood before Ace that qweld the rage that normal pump thought here when she was starting to get worried.
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: Apr 2 2013, 02:28 PM

Unregistered

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes:
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 2 2013, 03:04 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

Ace watched the woman as she crossed the road without a care in the world seeing that the woman did look for any cars coming there way but it was something that she said that made Ace follow her.

"what do you mean,Obviously" in a assoterictone that when Ace heard the fabled words that she never thought to hear The Doctor "Pardon!" walking a little faster but trying not scare the woman, only to try to find out more about what she knows. Feeling the urge welling in her as Ace need to know and stood in front of her, hoping the woman would stop " what do you know about the Doctor hmm?"

Saying that as she walked with the woman down the street thing that the woman was going to meet up with the Professor.
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: Apr 2 2013, 04:53 PM

Unregistered

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes: sorry about her meannessain't no rest for the wickedCompassion glanced to the young woman as she demanded to know what Compassion had meant. “I said I what I meant,” she replied. “Your question was an obvious one. We both know who I was talking about, therefore it clearly did not need an answer,” Compassion pointed out curtly. “Although I was considerate enough to give you the requested information.”The woman was following her – and quite quickly. Compassion let out an annoyed sigh as the woman called out for her, and slowed her pace slightly. It was the same with Fitz and the Doctor; they were both irritably slow. The woman went in front of her and stopped walking, blocking Compassion’s path. The TARDIS crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows expectantly.“I know a lot about the Doctor,” Compassion said, brushing by the woman as she continued down the street. She didn’t quite know what she was looking for, just that there was an instinct telling her to keep moving around. There obviously weren’t many answers to be found in London. She would have to expand her search. “I was with him. A regeneration after you.”brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 3 2013, 04:16 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

Ace looked at the woman with her normal perpetolent self when she didn't get a straight answer to more what she hear as off the cuff response that she was given by the woman that stood before here.

"Ow yeah well I could have been talking about another Doctor and another thing I'm not a little girl so don't talk to me as if I'm back in school like some little girl" and looked at the woman hoping to either get a different answer or a rise from her as Ace saw that the woman was calm for some that got a teenager getting on each other's nerves.

Ace watched as the woman continued to brush aside her and follow her and hear that she was with the Doctor after he regenerated, "what ?! do you mean, WHERE IS THE PROFESSOR!" feeling angered as well internal worry for her beloved Doctor.
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: Apr 3 2013, 08:43 PM

Unregistered

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes: sorry about her meannessain't no rest for the wicked"You're correct," Compassion replied, continuing her way without sparing the woman much of another glance. The woman obviously didn't know much more than Compassion herself did, despite being seemingly in the same 'boat', so to speak. "You could have been talking about another Doctor." She put her hands in the pockets of her jeans, blowing out an annoyed sigh. "But you weren't. That renders this conversation pointless and a waste of my time. I don't drone on and on about something, and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't babble either," Compassion said shortly.Not a little girl? Compassion shrugged her shoulders. "That's a matter of opinion. You certainly look like an adult, but the way you're acting suggests otherwise." Compassion finally glanced back over to the Ace, examining her critically. "I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps I simply found you on an over-dependent day," she replied calmly. She could see that she was, somehow, grating on the teenager's nerves. How curious. Of course - from what she could remember from the TARDIS - this girl had been quick to anger, and quicker still to action.Threat Level: Medium.Compassion stopped in her tracks as the girl yelled at her. She turned her head to the side, her body slowly turning as well. "I do not know, nor do I care where your professor is. He wouldn't remember me," she muttered, shaking her head. "Doesn't matter. What does matter is that I'm stuck, and will continue to be so until I find myself Time Lords so that I can wring their scrawny necks," Compassion said. Her voice was cold and detached, but her fists were clenched and her eyes were narrowed. She turned away from the woman and continued walking.brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 4 2013, 05:26 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

Ace watch as the woman continue to brush her off feeling more up set and followed her to see what else she could get from her and wondered what she got correct and started to feel a headache coming on with all this.

"Another Doctor what do you meant is that what who you're looking for ?" trying to find if the woman was looking for another time lord altogether and walked with the woman hearing the items in her bag cling and clang in the bag she was carrying with her.

Ace listened to the woman giving her a little tongue lashing "Hay I don't know who you are but I know the Doctor that you looking for as I'm looking for him too and lastly I'm not babbling I say that was you, so please let me at least help you ?"

Trying to say at ferm and calm as she can to the woman as she did have an explosive temper much like her nitro 9 but she didn't want to lose her chances to get back to the Professor. But found that difficult as the woman continued to making Ace feel stupid in this conversation, it was at that point that the woman stopped and looked at Ace and she felt that this was going to be the point where she would have to do something.

"Well I do and so do a lot of other ow there life to him and another thing if you don't let me try and help and I bet if we find the Doctor he sure help you remember what you forgotten?" After saying that Ace found out what the woman wanted to do to a time lord and gulped.

"May I ask why?" sounding sheepish feeling hesitant about helping this woman.

PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: Apr 4 2013, 06:53 PM

Unregistered

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes: sorry about her meannessain't no rest for the wickedCompassion shook her head, irritated as the woman continued to follow her and ask her such repetitive questions. Hadn't she already answered her? She glanced down to the woman's bag, listening irritably as the items insides clacked and made generally unpleasant loud noises. She crossed her arms again, glaring pointedly at the bag. She could tell that she was making the woman upset, but Compassion could not find it in her to care.After all, Compassion was just a name, not a personality marker."And nor should you care who I am," Compassion replied bitterly. "And you shouldn't look for him. I'm sure he has something to do with this. He always does. He's working for them," she snarled, clenching her fists. "He'll have you believe he wants the best for you," and then he'll turn you into a TARDIS. Compassion ran a hand irritably through her red hair.She snickered when the woman told her that it was Compassion who was babbling. "Why do you insist on helping me when you don't know my motives?" Compassion asked blandly. "I'm not looking for the Doctor. He will not be able to help me, nor would he be willing. I can do everything on my own, and perhaps it's you who needs my help," the TARDIS snapped irritably."And you say a lot of people owe their lives to him?" Compassion barked out a laugh. "Well, he's killed just as many people. People who trust him go off to their death like mindless sheep. I'm not the Doctor's pet. A lot of people owe the Doctor nothing." Compassion clenched her fists and turned away, listening as the woman insist that the Doctor could solve all the world's problems.Compassion shook her head. "No, I haven't forgotten about anything. It's the Doctor that wouldn't remember me," she responded, looking down at the sidewalk as she continued her aimless walk. "Not that it matters. I'm the one that took away his memories." Sure, it was to defend the Doctor - to ensure that he didn't have suffer the agony of his destroyed planet, but the last thing that this woman needed was to be under the impression that Compassion was a hero."You may ask. Whether I answer truthfully is something else. You can choose to believe me or declare me a liar," Compassion said, her lips twitching into a smirk as she noted the hesitant tone in the woman's voice. "They wanted to rape me, make me breed weapons. Maybe the Doctor was willing to help them. Maybe I destroyed Gallifrey once. But I'll tell you this, little Dorothy," Compassion said, tilting her head to look up at the sky. "What I tell you three times is true."brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 9 2013, 07:29 AM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

Ace listened to the woman as she went it insist on Ace not helping her and that she was in over her head and this made Ace look at her and think what had happened to this woman as something spacey did happen but what was it and first thought was that the woman is not from this time like Ace was and need to find out where she was.

"you right I should care about you but if the Doctor saw as some that he could trust then so can I that why" Ace wouldn't tell the woman that she loved the Doctor as a father and such wouldn't have some hurt him and that why Ace need to know why this woman was so mad at the Doctor.

Ace saw the woman gripping her hand into fist and thought about what to do as she felt that there could be a fight on her hands as it were and was getting mad with the woman when she said that the Doctor was doing what best for Ace.

This made Ace think back to Curse Fenric were the Doctor showed a bit of his true colours and there was the fact that Ace had disappeared from the Tardis and landed here in the time.

So there was no telling what was the woman's problem but that won't stop Ace finding out, "I may not know the reason for what you want to do but the Doctor help see thing in a different light and learn a thing or two that could help you?, what do you mean that I need help?"

Once again Ace she was confused about the woman and had to think but that was tricky as her head was hurting and tried her best to hear the woman out, that when the woman said that the Doctor wouldn't remember her and it was here that took hit memories away.

"So you know who I'm then and what others have done to help the Doctor and for the universe and I done the same and you know that I can help you?" trying to once again drive the point home to the woman.

Ace let the woman take that to mind as the woman told Ace about what happened to the woman and Ace felt disgusted and wanted to hug the woman and try to get the one that did this and make them pay.

Ace felt mad as the woman called her Dorothy but what got to her was the woman saying what she tell three times is true.
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: Apr 17 2013, 08:19 AM

Unregistered

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes: sorry about her meannessain't no rest for the wickedCompassion scoffed and glanced over at the woman. “You think the Doctor trusted me?” she asked, crossing her arms. Had he? Sure, he had trusted her enough to be the TARDIS, but she wasn’t worthy of anyone’s trust. She operated by her own rules, and she’d be damned if the Doctor tried to ‘tame’ her. He had tried once before and she had wiped his memories and stranded him on Earth. Nobody told Compassion what to do.“You’re sorely mistaken,” she said simply. “The Doctor didn’t trust me. He used me as means to an end. I used him. We were not friends, so don’t misunderstand me,” Compassion said haughtily. “We had a mutually beneficial relationship. I needed to hone my powers, and he needed a TARDIS.”Compassion sighed and continued walking as Ace once again began to insist that she could help Compassion. Did she know nothing about anything? “Yes,” Compassion said dryly. “I know who you are. I know how many people have died in vain for the Doctor. I know how many people he has killed... intentionally or not. I know how he manipulated my biodata to serve his own needs. I don’t need your misguided attempts to help me.”She rubbed her forehead. She could tell that Ace was getting more and more irritated with her. “Listen,” she said finally. “If you insist on following me, my name is Compassion. I don’t do nice, so don’t expect me to be your friend. Don’t get in my way or you will regret it. Understood?” she asked, not stopping in her walk. Irritation was rolling off the TARDIS in waves.Oh, when she found those Time Lords, they would pay.brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: Apr 26 2013, 08:21 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

((Sorry for the wait ))

Ace watched as the woman temper settled a little but was still bubbling with temper and answered her question "well I would think so if he let you travel with him ?" think why would the Doctor take some that he couldn't trust ? but want to anger the woman fether.

As Ace listened to the woman as she continued to tell her hatred for the doctor and that he used her and she used him and thinking that this was getting very confusing and need to get to the bottom of this if the woman was going to find end to her tirade of anger towards The Doctor.

The woman went on to tell Ace that the Doctor may have experimented on her and this made her think that she was with the wrong Doctor as in The Master posing as the Doctor but it was hard to tell. As they walked the woman relented to Ace helping her but wouldn't want to be friendly about it and that when Ace got mad her self "I understand we see who right, you don't need to tell me like some little girl alright ?"

Saying that as she continue to walk with the woman "where was the last time you saw The Doctor or the Tardis?"
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
compassion
 Posted: May 4 2013, 12:23 PM

Unregistered

.notes { opacity:0.0; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; font-size:14px; color: black;text-align: right; height: 170px; width: 280px; padding: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 130%; background-color:#e4e4e4; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .6s linear; -o-transition: opacity .6s linear; }.notes:hover { opacity: .78 }tag: acenotes: sorry about her meannessain't no rest for the wickedCompassion sighed, deciding not to answer the girl’s question. Just because the Doctor let her ride in the TARDIS – that didn’t mean he trusted her. He transported people in the TARDIS without knowing the first thing about them. It wasn’t her fault if the Doctor trusted the wrong people – he was a damned fool, and she’d tell him that to his face and she had before. A dark eyebrow quirked in Ace’s direction as the woman angrily retorted that she didn’t need to treat her like a little girl. Well, perhaps if the woman didn’t act like one, Compassion wouldn’t need to treat her like one. Instead of pointing this out, however, Compassion merely offered a noncommittal grunt and continued with the walk.The last time she saw the Doctor... Compassion narrowed her eyes, turning to Ace. The narrowed eyes were curious instead of combative. Where was the last time she had seen the Doctor? “I dropped him off on Earth in the 1900s,” she said, referring to the Other Earth, but reckoned this woman knew what she meant. “After we destroyed Gallifrey. I took his memories,” and stole a Gallifreyan she added mentally. “The last time I saw his TARDIS... fully functional, anyway, was just before I was modified into a TARDIS,” she said.“I doubt that information helps us, as we have no certainty that he is in this universe. Which begs the question,” Compassion said, canting her head and tapped her lips with a red fingernail. “Why us? What’s the pattern? If the Doctor is the factor we all have in common, then why have they focused on him?”brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
^
ace mcshane
 Posted: May 14 2013, 12:47 PM

NITRO-9 DESIGNER
Group Icon

Ace listened to what Compassion as she was told how the Doctor was dropped off in the 1990 and had to smile about that as she was in a similar predicament but that was by choice.

Ace took in what was being said and tried not look as if she didn't know this as the Doctor never told her about that much about him only what one need to know and where they going would all he would say.

That somewhat realised that event at Fenric Curse made a little more sense as that when the Doctor show his true colors as person, as well how Compassion felt towards the time lord.

"I bet he loved that you dumping him in the 90's, but if you got all of his memories then then why not go back to a point and stop him from doing that to you ?"

walking down the street think about it and realising that Ace had still a bag of shopping with her and need to get it home.

She thought about the Doctor as thing went on and more question came up that made Ace mentally scratch her head.

"maybe there an event that going to happen like the time storm I was in that took to ice world maybe if we recreate that then maybe it will take to the Doctor?"
PMAOLYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLYNEW TOPIC

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P