SKIP THE REWIND -> Note the sarcasm

SKIP THE REWIND

I'M MAKING PERFECT SENSE
WELCOME TO SKIP THE REWIND. WE CATER TO YOUR WHOVIAN NEEDS AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. WE'RE SET IN THE YEAR 2198 AND IT'D BE BEST IF YOU CHECKED OUT THE PLOT, RULES, AND CANON LIST FIRST OFF. OUR SITE TAKES PLACE AFTER THE GIRL WHO WAITED IN THE SIXTH SEASON. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. PLEASE REGISTER WITH A NAME IN ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS.
YOU'RE JUST NOT KEEPING UP
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK OUT THE CANON LIST AND WANTED ADS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER. THAT BEING SAID, WE DO ACCEPT ORIGINALS BUT ONLY FOR THE GOVERNMENT, CIVILIAN, AND ALIEN MEMBERGROUPS. OUR CANON LIST IS FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVE. IF YOU DON'T RESERVE A CHARACTER AND SOMEONE ELSE RESERVES THAT SPECIFIC CHARACTER WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR THEM, THE CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY RESERVED THEM.
WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY

MEMBERS - ONLINE - HELP - SEARCH - PORTAL

I'LL JUST SKIP THE REWIND

WE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END

PLOT - RULES - CANON LIST - APPLICATION - WANTED ADS - ADVERTISEMENT

Please vote for us!
Shadowplay TopsitesRPGD Topsites
JULIE

NINA

ANYA

NEED SOMETHING? PM US. WE DON'T BITE.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

» Note the sarcasm, John's plot page
john hart
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 06:59 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon
NUMBER OF POSTS: 80
MEMBER NUMBER: 29
DATE JOINED: 09/20/11

set fire to the rain ,
i let it fall my heart and as it fell you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over Until you kissed my lips and you saved me My hands, they were strong, but my knees were far too weak To stand in your arms without falling to your feet
Captain John Hart was born in the 51st century. He was a former time agent. I think for him friends maybe a bit hard to come by. He can be pretty mean to people. Enemies could be anyone. He has a bit of a temper, can get angry pretty easily. A lot of potential for lovers. He's flirtatious and will flirt with anyone, men or women. Some flings are bound to happen with him. Nothing long term. That's just not him. And besides, he still loves Jack.
unknown. torchwood. selfish. treacherous. deadly. Code by kristen loves you! @ atf & sp.

Optional reply code
CODE
[dohtml]<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Terminal+Dosis+Light' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div style="width: 275px; padding: 5px; background-color: #222; border: 3px solid #555;">

<div style="font: bold 35px terminal dosis light; color: #A6846D; letter-spacing: -3px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 100%">John & someone here</div>

<div style="font: 9px terminal; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 100%; color: #6f6f6f; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 3px; padding-left: 3px">plot ideas here</div>

</div>

</center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
anwen cooper
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:14 PM

Unregistered

NUMBER OF POSTS: N/A
MEMBER NUMBER: N/A
DATE JOINED: --

LOL So... I think if Rose ever met him, she'd probably want to smack him. I don't know if he and Geoff will ever meet.

As for Anwen, I think it'd be pretty funny for them to flirt. She would mostly do it just to piss her mom (Gwen) off because John did try to kill her twice. xD That and she'd probably use him to try to get Owen's attention. IDK. She's a girl. She can't help those things. lol
^
john hart
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:43 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

John & Rose
I think them meeting could prove to be very interesting, especially after finding out they have a mutual friend. We're going to have to thread them sometime.

John & Anwen
I'm all for that. It would cause drama between him and Gwen and him and Owen. That would be fun.
PM
^
anwen cooper
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 07:48 PM

Unregistered

Rose & John- I can see Jack trying to keep Rose away. lmfao they'd be funny.

Anwen & John- Threading these two first could be fun. Especially because of it all. I love drama. xD
^
gwen cooper
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 08:05 PM

Unregistered

You tried to kill me twice, I haven't forgotten that. You're on my list, and you best keep your bloody hands off my daughter.

Basically, HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (with a dash of sexual attraction because he is John Hart) HATE HATE HATE
^
jack harkness
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 08:12 PM

Unregistered

John & JackIt goes without saying that we need to get a thread going for these two ASAP! Jack's going to be very surprised to see John here and even more surprised if John tells Jack that he followed him here. Jack's going to want to keep a close eye on John, and once Jack encounters Ianto's ganger, I'm sure he'll feel the need to get wasted so he'll invite John out for a night of drinking. Really, anything can happen with these two since there's so many unresolved issues between them. But, if Jack could forgive Gray for everything he did, I'm sure he'll find it in his heart to eventually forgive John.
^
john hart
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 10:33 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

John & Anwen
Oh, yes, definitely thread these two first. It will be entertaining. Can you start?

John & Gwen
Hate definitely. I can't see her not being mad that he tried killing her. I'm curious to see her reaction to the news that he followed them there. And John says he is not going to stay away from Anwen.

John & Jack
Yes, definitely. No time to spare with these two. I can't wait to see these two in action. And Jack could count on John to go drinking with him. He would never turn down a drink and a chance to spend time Jack. And he would really want Jack to forgive him. Most of what he did was because of Gray anyways. I'll try to get a thread going for them tonight.
PM
^
anwen cooper
 Posted: Sep 21 2011, 10:50 PM

Unregistered

Sure I can start! ^^ It'll probably be up tomorrow.
^
jack harkness
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 06:45 AM

Unregistered

John & JackSounds excellent!!!! And take as much time you need to get a thread up. =)
^
anwen cooper
 Posted: Sep 22 2011, 02:38 PM

Unregistered

^
amelia pond
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 11:13 PM

Unregistered

AMY & JOHN
I think that Amy will find both John and Jack Harkness to be "pretty", though I don't
think she will enjoy John as much as River will. He seems a little too mean for her
tastes.

JILLY & JOHN
Muahahahaha! I think these two snarky Time Agents would be really fun to write for
together! They could get into sooooo much mischief! Do you think they already know
each other from the Time Agency? I’m cool with that - or, they can meet for the very
first time; I’m cool with that, too.

RIVER & JOHN
I agree with you - I think that he and River would get along great! We must post
them! They must meet! :D
^
john hart
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 12:16 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

I forgot to respond to your plot pages. Thanks for reminding me.

John & Amy
I agree I don't think the two would get along. I think all the flirting he does would bother her.

John & Jilly
I'm gonna go with they already knew each other. That way we could jump into the mischief right away.

John & River
Yes, right away! Who starts?
PM
^
olivia clandestine
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 04:28 PM

Unregistered

John&Olivia:
    Oh lord, is it a problem that all I can think of are ways they can create problems for EVERYONE? xD
    Olivia's always had a thing for older men, but unfortunately the one she wants happens to be unavailable--like Jack for John!
    So I could see them meeting out on the town one night after dealing with their own unrequited loves all day since they both happened to be their bosses, getting drunk and being like what the hell. Olivia would just be like "hey, he's an older guy and human" and I suppose John would be like "whatever, she's hot" and tada, fling! And then later they find out they're on opposite sides, which'll bother Olivia far more than it'll bother John I'd imagine. Although Olivia and Anwen pretty much hate each other, so either Anwen would be annoyed with John or maybe she'd find it HILARIOUS--that's not for me to say, but I kinda see them being bros about it. xD
^
john hart
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 09:44 PM

THE GOOD WIFE
Group Icon

John & Olivia
I like that. John wouldn't be bothered by her working for the government. I don't think Jack would like it too much, but that'll add drama and I'm all for adding drama.
PM
^
river song
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 04:17 AM

Unregistered

I think we should start a thread for RIVER/JOHN *and* JILLY/JOHN (unless you'd rather do one at a time?) and get this party started!

Not sure on where to place them to get things started, though... I'm open to anything - you can start, if you'd like - or, we can try to sort something out together before we begin posting, perhaps on IM, email, PM, or this very thread?

My YIM: rogue_kiss (if you're gonna add me, please send me a msg telling me who you are! I won't accept add requests from screen names that I am not familiar with. Thanks for understanding!). I'm usually on as Invisible, so just send me a message - if I don't reply right away, then that just means I'm AFK.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLYNEW TOPICPOLL

skinned by ashleigh of caution & atf.

RPGD TopsitesRPG-D
Shadowplay TopsitesShadowplayDelusional DirectoriesRadioactiveMoon Fighter Resource Forum

• V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P
  •  
  • V
  • W
  • O
  • R
  • P